Equitable Development Scorecard
The Equity & Engagement Committee has been working to finalize an Equitable Development Scorecard for local use and we’d like your input!
See below to fill out our survey or join one of our upcoming community meetings and share your feedback on the draft version of the scorecard!
The Equitable Development Scorecard can be used by any member of the community to score an actual or proposed development project on various equity-related criteria in five broad categories: Community Engagement, Housing, Transportation, Economic Development and Land Use.
We hope the scorecard will facilitate conversations between community members and project developers and help guide our community toward more equitable development practices.
This scorecard is based on a template from The Alliance; find out more about their work here.
- Thursday, June 23: inCOMMON, 1340 Park Avenue, Omaha, 6:30-8 pm
- Thursday, June 30: Council Bluffs Public Library, 400 Willow Avenue, Council Bluffs, 6:30-8 pm
- Thursday, July 7: Heartland Workforce Solutions, 5752 Ames Avenue, Omaha, 6:30-8 pm
- Wednesday, July 13: Virtual meeting, 11 am-noon: Join using this link
- Wednesday, July 13: Virtual meeting, 6:30-8 pm: Join using this link
Can’t make the meetings? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a meeting or a speaker for your group!